Saturday, April 17, 2010

:: Village View @ Jalan Reko Kajang ::

The day after I pass my assessment ^^
Called Sakura and Li Xin out for a dinner and bragging session.
And it's actually because I'm craving for something.

Village View. Located at 2 place which is quite near each other.
One is at Bangi and the other one is here, Jalan Reko.
I don't know what so special about this place that at times, my Malay friends from Shah Alam will come over to have a meal here. And they said the ambience is unique. +.+
I won't give further comment, except, I really think it's too dark and too many cats!

I ordered this! Maggie goreng. RM5.80? Can't remember eh.
So damn oily. +.+

Their nasi goreng belacan.
Which they keep saying it's not spicy, but for me, one spoon already enough to stop me from eating this. Hehe.. talking about different level of definition of spicy.

Tada!!~ the main thingy.
Satay ayam is RM0.70 a stick and kambing is RM1 a stick.
I don't remember last time it is this expensive.
Hrmm .. i like the kuah kacang actually. Hehe..

And one creature this place is rich with. Come .. let's spot the similarity in this pic!
I remember can't stop laughing looking back at the pictures. Ahh.. I started laughing there itself.
This place really what the r .. but we still will come back as it is convenient.

2 comments:

sakura said...

too dark - checked!
too many cats - checked!

oh, and don't forget too many flies - checked!
hehe..

**Pei Yin** said...

haha.. correct! but we still will be back, don't we?
where is the swimming spirit?