Thursday, March 11, 2010

:: Miyagi @ Bandar Baru Bangi ::

A late post. Was very busy lately. Literally, I had been working day in day out and over the weekends. Technically, I am not sure did I.

Anyway, this was last minute plan dinner together. Last minute in the sense of .. 30 minute before the dinner and I was driving to a destination, receive a call and divert my route. LOL.
Anyway, I am glad that the dinner is on and all fantastic four is here ^^

And these pictures was shot by my baby. *proud grin*

Finally a meal here.. ^^
[Technically, I am still not sure how this high tech stuff function. But .. as long as it is sharp enough, then that's it. For now. Until I really got time to put my hands on it.]


A very nice ambience that give out Japanese feel.


The Foods! Not cheap yo. I only can afford this once in awhile.



Josh's set meal. Dont remember the price. Around RM40++



LX's. Same. RM40++


YH's. RM30++


Mine ^^


RM30++ too. This set meal is really a lot.
I had been tortured to finish them. = =lll


Ours! :))


And us ^^
I love this picture a lot! :)

1 comment:

sakura said...

the table full of food 1, haha.. love tat pic n the group pic very much ;) nice shot~