Sunday, April 11, 2010

*P/S : I Love You*


I'm done with both movie and book of this P/S : I Love You.
Read the book one year ago, but re-read again, remembering it make me cries. Too bad .. this time I find it bored me. Lol. Perhaps because I already know what will comes up every now and then.

Well .. I guess this story is famous enough and doesn't need my review doesn't it? Hehe.. I personally love the book more than the movie. And the way both presenting it is actually quite different le. The movie kinda boring.

Nevertheless, its all about a widow struggling through her life after the death of her husband, relying on the letter her late husband left her. An encouragement note for each month. Indeed very thoughtful of him. Very romantic in a way too :)

Life is indeed hard when someone you love left you. But the cruel fact is, life still goes on and nothing will change even if you just hang on there to the memories that wouldn't be alive anymore. I'd been through this and I believe although it's gone but the memories will still be there, regardless it's a bad or good memory. And indeed life goes on but time does heals and eventually everything will be fine and you will find your heart re-open again. So .. don't worry, be happy. Give time more time ;)

Just .. don't look back and regret it. Frankly, I kinda regret that I took so long and I let go so many chances, just because I hold on too tight to the past. But somehow I believe, if it is meant to be yours, it will be yours. :)


p/s : i miss u.

No comments: