Sunday, May 3, 2009

:: Rstrnt Tak Fok HK Seafood @ Bandar Puteri Puchong [Again]::

An infamous place for cheap crabs, doesn't it?
Came here before for a farewell lunch long time ago. I remember that time the price of crab is only RM18/kg. Now it is RM20/kg - RM22/kg. But still cheap right?
I remember from my previous experience, the foods here not really nice but I am too craving for crabs.. lol..

Hokkien Mee RM5.50
Well.. I wouldn't say it is nice. Lol..

La-la in clear soup RM12
So damn salty the soup =.='''

Cheese and Butter Crab RM20
Too creamy that it makes you feel 'muak'.

Man Tao RM3

Overall.. an Okok dinner only. Not a satisfying one and doesn't cure my crave-ness for crabs. I wana try ketam bakar at Seremban!!

Restaurant Tak Fok HK Seafood
No 23, Jalan Puteri 2/5
Selangor, Bandar Puteri Puchong
03-80606994

No comments: