Sunday, May 10, 2009

:: My PitStop Cafe @ Seri Kembangan ::

That's what I do when my mood get low.
Seek my guardian angel and bug her to bring me out and do crazy stuffs.
In which not so crazy after all ^^

The places people talking about a lot of board games to play.

Love the menu cover. ^^

Peach with Aloe Vera RM5.80

Kiwi Ice Blended RM5.80
While waiting for our foods...
Due to my brain malfunctioning, I requested to play something that doesn't need to use brain, in which I am indeed really did not use my brain, that I move her penguin instead of mine. LOL. Anyway.. this game name 'that's my fish' .. LOL.

White sauce spaghetti RM8.80

Marmite Salmon Fish RM16.90
*influenced by someone =.='''*


My PitStop Cafe
No 8, Jalan PSK3, Pusat Perdangangan Seri Kembangan
Somewhere around here..

4 comments:

DODO LOVES SALMON said...

Salmon! Salmon! GOoooooooooooooooo~ Simon!!

**Pei Yin** said...

=.=" I can imagine u name ur bf simon. LOL.. stop influencing me.. eik eik eik..

dodo cheerleading said...

pfu pfu pfu... actually there's a guy in the lab next to mine named simon. lol... they say he's from pakistan...

**Pei Yin** said...

oh ya?! hohoho.. perhaps you can set your eye on him? :p