Sunday, May 3, 2009

:: Sushi Station @ Sg Wang Plaza ::

Located on the same floor of Green Box, this is the second time I am here.
Took the buffet set RM30.80 each so that we can eat longer and more ^^

This is basically what we had ^^

Thailand style BBQ/Steamboat.. But nothing for us to BBQ pun.
Love the sauces. Nice.

The BBQ/Steamboat stuffs. Not much variety tho.

The sushi's we had.

The raw sashimi and oyster.
Lol.. I dare myself to try and understood that.. I cannot accept it. Ahahaha.. so raw =.='''

Teriyaki's

Fried's



Satisfying meal for RM30.80+

4 comments:

sushi queen dodo said...

I look like a cheeky greedy kid in big feast... anyway, i like the ice cream and melon... although i like sashimi, didn't like that oyster. Though maybe some people will think it's worth it.

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. i had fun eating as well. nx time we must try REAL buffet k ^^

dodo confused said...

the one we had was fake? = =

**Pei Yin** said...

Eii.. it is real geh. LOL.. I mean let's try something like Tenji, Jogoya etc :p