Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sunway Lagoon 010509

A long long planned trip.
After quite a lot of circumstances *something pop out in the middle of plan*, I am so glad that we still able to get the plan on and enjoy it ^^
Ticket pricing of RM45 for waterpark and amusement park. *their website claim RM60! I got no idea why it is RM45*
The picS that I love ^^

Which is whose? I can't remember also. But the very tanned de sure is mine ^^



Beach in the city.. Lol..




Love this pic ^^





Overall.. though not perfect but the 'vacation' is better than I expect. Lotsa things to catch up with them. Waterpark was boring. Nothing much to play. Amusement park was great! ^^ minus the roller-coaster which sprain my neck and the 360degree which turn my tummy upside down.

6 comments:

kok hou said...

wa...old old fren cum out..nice!

**Pei Yin** said...

heh heh.. ya lo ^^

dodo tired going to sleep said...

I still have that funny roller coaster snap shot image stuck in my head... you guys so funny~~~~

**Pei Yin** said...

shit! please erase it from your mind! *tho i do have it still in my mind =.="?* caught in action. hahahahaha..

dodo feeling funny said...

pfu pfu pfu... i don't mind it stays in my mind as long as it doesn't keep popping up in my nightmare/sweet dreams...

**Pei Yin** said...

hahaha.. i do mind my ugly look caught in action and still lingering in your mind. erase it please =.="