Saturday, June 28, 2008

:: Restaurant Tak Fok HK Seafood @ Puchong ::

The day before Ms Wong is leaving. Finally she is so good to bring us out to eat! Haha.. Coz usually we just eat at the economic rice shop beside our factory. Eat till sien d.

Us.. from QC dept.

And we went for a lunch at here. They say the foods here nice and at nite really a lot of people. So, we just go for a try.

3 of them ordered this.. Sizzling black pepper udon.. RM6.5. They claim it is too spicy and sweet. Lol..

And I ordered Yee Mee Cantonese style RM5.50. Not nice, the base is not hot enough, so the mee is not cook. I feel like eating raw yee mee. ==!!!
I actually dont remember the name. Haha.. The food serving is so pathetically small in size!
I saw in menu that they are selling crabs for RM18/kg. Make me suddenly feel that wana eat crabs. Lol.. overall I can say.. the mee here not nice. But my friend claim that if ordered dishes-type, they are nice. Me?! No comment. Haha..

Restaurant Tak Fok HK Seafood
No 23, Jalan Puteri 2/5
Selangor, Bandar Puteri Puchong
03-80606994

No comments: