Sunday, September 7, 2008

.: Jogoya @ Starhill ^^ :.

U look so sexy
Photobucket That does not reduce my 'hate' towards you!

Anyway.. since I promise to treat you Jogoya way back to 4 months ago.. so here it is.. specially for your birthday! *and so I does not owe you anymore.. lol*
Hey.. This meal cost me total damage of RM179.40! ...lalalala... once in a blue moon.





No explanation coz dono wana write what.
Overall of it, I don't really heart this place. Sounds ironic huh?
I dono.. feel that there is not much variety of foods. Come and go also prawns, crabs, oysters, lobsters... just that they cook it in different way?! The Haegan Daz ice cream.. Lol.. only few flavours to choose from.How much diff that could be?! I dono. Maybe lately I am just not in the mood to indulge into foods.

Lets get drunk! Lol.. I love that wine+peach whatever we name it.
After a glass of white wine, 2 glass of the wine+peach and 1 glass of vodka.. I feelPhotobucket


After finish eating, we went for movie. Death race. Lol.. the beggining of this movie really sucks. And guess what?! He fall asleep!! Photobucket I am so wana whack him. How dare he fall asleep while watching movie with me??! I am speechless....


Jogoya
T3, Relish Floor, Starhill gallery,
181, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100, Kuala Lumpur
03-21421268

Buffet Lunch : RM 78++ 1130-130pm[weekdays] 11-2pm[weekends]
Buffet Late Lunch : RM 68++ 140-420pm[weekdays] 2-420pm[weekends]
Buffet Dinner : RM 88++ 5-930pm[weekdays] 5-930pm[weekends]
Buffet Supper : RM78++ 930-1am[weekdays] 940-1am[weekends]

2 comments:

Shironeko said...

Dear queen, and you still yapping where all your money goes. I think the answer is obviously on food, and petrol... Though this's once in a blue moon, but i think you spend more on food than other ppl :P because even normal day dining you have all those fancy restaurants. Once a blue moon indulgence is ok thou.
Hey, don't complaint lar, i look at the pics and almost started drolling. What do you expect they come up with, when you ordered so many things? prawn squid fish clam, and u still want more? Whale, lion meat? Haih haih haih pei yin ni...

**Pei Yin** said...

hahahah.. did I? Spend a lot? I guess so. Indulging is one of a way to cure my un-happiness. And of course the foods neeed to be tempting for me to forget other things :) will update more soon. Hopefully ;)