Saturday, September 13, 2008

.: Wings MusicCafe ^^ :.

Pass by this place a few time but never had chance to step inside.
And yesterday just thought of come here to sit, drink and listen music due to my emo-emo-ness. Lol.. And to my surprise! :) :) :)

The empty stage...

ChocoLove RM9.90

Simple Love RM9.90 *i actually wanted to drink the wine+peach.. it looks quite same.. but.. erm.. this is not.. its just a juice.. lol... Edwin gonna whack me for addicted to that drink.. hahahaha*

Pork Chop with Garlic Sauce... eiks...

And and and at 9pm got artist come woh..
Wa.. so shock and syok :) coz never expect this.
Somehow I dono who is that guy.. Lol.. Just got to know he is the one write songs for Fish Leong... And another artist that come is the gal from Ho Chak *pai seh ar.. I dono her name* and Yu Heng. Hmm.. sitting so close to them.. feel like they are also just a normal human. Nothing to be shout about. Lol...
I am gonna bookmark this place. Nx time free free can come drink and listen music. Not bad ba :)

4 comments:

kok hou said...

this plce leceh sikit...go toilet need climb stair...hu..penat...haha

**Pei Yin** said...

Oo.. the 2 story one is at equine park, rite? this is at puchong de. :)

Edwin T said...

tat male artist is yi jie qi (易桀齐),I like his songs very much..
His type of music is light and giving me a feeling of easy going everytime i hear them...
d gal name is ah yun..

**Pei Yin** said...

eik eik eik~ means u have his song! nx time must take from u d ^^ the gal?! nvm.. abaikan her. i dont like her anyway.. hahahha..