Saturday, September 13, 2008

.: Shabu Shabu ^^ :.

This is my second visit here since 5 months ago...
Lol.. suddenly feel want eat steamboat thingy.. can't wait for next saturday... so after work, direct drag a friend along to eat with me...Photobucket


The coupun... for buffet price...
Eiks~ price increase d?! Hmm.. forgotted.









Sendiri tengok la. I didn't eat all foods that available thr tho. Just select which I feel ok. Coz most of it is frozen foods, so not really interested with it. Those are what I ate *not that sikit la.. some of it, I took few times* Photobucket
Lol.. I think I really eat like monster la sometime... hmm..

Restaurant Shabu Shabu
No 55, Jalan Puteri 1/6,
Bandar Puteri, 47100,
Puchong, Selangor.
03-80605221

2 comments:

Shironeko said...

These are where the extra 11kg comes from...

**Pei Yin** said...

hmm.. this can consider as sikit only eh... hahahhaha.. come come.. lets go serdang steamboat. so miss those times!