Sunday, September 21, 2008

.: Coconut Flower Seafood @ Telok Gong :.

Photobucket Finally one of our promise is fulfilled.
Seafood at Telok Gong. One of those day when I will drive them crazy with my a lot a lot of requirements and wishes! Hahahaha...


Mantis Prawn RM10. Can't taste the prawn d. Can only taste the savoury of flour. Should ask them cook it by steam it, but ... aih... I dono how to explain.

BeeHon Lala.. RM6 ... The lala is pathetically small. But they say they need to use small lala so that it will taste better... well.. a theory that I wouldn't understand.

Fried squid. Ish~ I dont want it these way. But... they ordered it this way, I also no choice geh.. dissapointed. But the taste is ok la.

Ahahahah~ crabs~ crabs~ crabs~
1kg for RM30. Cook it with sweet and sour style. Taste wise... ok lor ^^

YaoYao... ^^

Edwin 少爷 ...

Thanks monkeys for being there ^^

No comments: