Friday, August 22, 2008

:: Wong Kok Char Chan Teng @ IOI Mall ::

Hehehe.. another Friday. Due to audit this week, feel like time passes quite fast. But today Friday Happy Hour is very fast meal only. Seem like long time didn't eat 'chinese fast food', so here we are today... :)

I love the environment here.. kinda sweet :)

My addiction as always.. watermelon juice RM4.50 :)

Hot Ying Yong RM3.. dono how to capture a nice shot with hp camera.. just to let you know, actually the size of this cup is like the soup bowl. Hmm..

Crispy noodle with shreded pork and spicy soup RM 9.80. Actually I kinda 'phobia' with 'crispy noodle', coz the base always not hot enough to make the noodles to be 'dont so crispy', and I will feel like eating raw mee.

As always.. cheese baked rice RM 14. The price is quite expensive if compare with Kim Gary's/ Food & Tea *fun hei di* one ler.. and the portion is also small too. Hmm.. no choice, coz sddnly I feel like eating cheese.. hahaha..

This week working life.. well.. today I realise something weird. When you think it will happen, get focus and it will. When you think it wont, keep thinking it wont, it really wont. I accidently prove this to myself today. Superb funny coz I almost 'gik sei' my factory manager. Lol.. now I know.. all I need is a little faith in myself and most important is get focus and concentrated.

No comments: