Saturday, August 2, 2008

:: Nando's @ The Mines ::

Long long time d did not go to The Mines.. more long long time d did not eat Nando's... I think around 1.5 years since I last eat Nando's... Lol...
A short craps..

The sauce.. garlic peri peri is nice ^^
Hot peri peri is too hot for me.. and so, I did not try Extra hot peri peri.. hehehe..

The RM14.90 1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines set.
Erm.. dono why dont rili like to eat Nando's d. Feel like it is too dry. And too simple meal.

The RM5.30 sparkling apple juice. Nice for me ^^ [actually it is normal je la.. it just I am too thirsty]

Kelly the honey.. haha..
Oh yea.. I rebond my hair.. for the sake of convo. Anyhow.. nvm la. I look better than in curly hair. Wait it grow longer only I curl it again :p

And.. we going to graduate next week! Yipee~ 3 years really pass so fast. Really really so fast. But life goes on and I 舍不得 no more.. hahaha.. for those who is free on 10/8/2008 do come to my convo at around 11am! ^^

2 comments:

Edwin T said...

dun wan curly curly hair la..
straight hair suits u more..
looks younger..
hahaha....

p/s: no offense. ^_^

**Pei Yin** said...

lol.. no offense la. sometime need change change hair style ma.. haha.. if not my life will be more dull. must try more siao siao thing :P