Saturday, August 9, 2008

:: Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid ::

Nowdays Sunway Pyramid really become like my second home d. Aih~ what to do.. that's the nearest reachable place. Another Friday.. antoher happy hour ^^ Tony Roma's finally.. lol..



The complimentary bread.. Lol..

The dono what chicken grill RM29.90 [forget the name coz not I ordered @@]
I thought people always saying that the serving here is very large and can share.. eeii.. I dont think so.. this is so not enough for 2 of us. The pricing still quite expensive for the unaffordable us.. so.. just eat for fun and try try only. [haha.. edwin will whack me if he see this, coz its me force him to eat here]

Us us us ^^ [again and again]
Aha.. me in formal [once in a blue moon] and the fat fat edwin [as always]!

And today shopping end up.. I spend another few hundreds with the most expensive is this cherry blossom perfume from L'occitane.. RM185 ^^
That's the consequence when you go shopping with someone who wont stop you from buying ==!!! I am so broke~ OMG~ I am totally broke!! Anyone wana borrow me some money?! 3 weeks to go before end of the month (T.T)
Update again tommorow, this few days is so pack with outtings. And.. I am so so so so broke~~!~! Btw.. I found out there is new restaurants in Pyramid! A lot of foods can try ^^
:: convo in 2 days! ^^ ::

No comments: