Wednesday, August 20, 2008

:: Wendy's @ IOI Mall ::

Another normal lunch break. Wanted to try this long ago coz got someone keep saying it is nice. Finally today got chance :)
One thing I realise is that their burger is square in shape! Hohoho~ *I mean the patties* and they even have shrimp burger. Er.. nx time must try :p and I saw a cute thing namely baked potato *with toppings ya.. yea, I know Kenny Roger's have that too.. or I think many other place also have la actually.. hmm.. it's just me getting too excited*. Eik eik eik~ wana try nx time if got chance. And and and.. they even have this special chili sauce *I think so*, with beef meat inside for RM5. See more here.

I ordered : Set 1 .. 1/4 Pound Single Burger RM8.90 add cheese = add RM1. For small size.

The burger. Hohoho~
Dono is it bcoz I am feeling hungry or what, I feel it taste nice! Coz of the onion?! Or the cheese?! I dono~ But as always.. the abnormal me.. mostly first bite also taste nice for me. Hahaha... I am going crazy. I need vacation! .. badly.
P/s : right now I can hear the firework sound from Putrajaya... should I run out to have a look?! Nah.. Lazy. But I really really wana see the firework competition, as how I wanted to last year. Should I go bug someone to bring me there?! And end up quarrel again?! Nah.. abaikan. I am so going to be crazy soon. Sigh~~~~~~~

2 comments:

kok hou said...

waseh...still got the website!reali so nice ar? next time treat me la..kaka

**Pei Yin** said...

treat u?! okok.. got chance, sure i will :p nice or not is depend on your tastebuds de woh.. hehehe..