Sunday, August 3, 2008

:: Manhattan Fish Market ::

Since mom never really have many chance to have a 'proper grand meal' and since we went shopping at IOI Mall, I bring her to eat this... *actually it just bcoz I have RM50 voucher.. lol*

Interior view.. would say I prefer the setting here better than Midvalley and KL one, bcoz at here, it looks more spacious. But but but...

Saw the table cloth?! It's dirty. Never really spot it till sis say this restaurant looks like never change their table cloth @@
Oh yea.. pics of the dippings. *as if you cant see :p*

Manhattan Fish and Chips - Dory set. RM15.90.

Manhattan Fish and Chips - Alaskan set RM16.90
Eeww~ Dory set taste better.

Manhattan Seafood Platter for two RM46.90.
Consists of deep fried fish fillet, calamari, oysters, prawns, chips and garlic rice.
Well.. i prefer the one that I tried in Midvalley. Coz midvalley's garlic rice taste nicer. I feel like this one is kinda plain *the garlic rice*.
Its Sunday.. I am so tired. Went for so-call 'shopping for convo' this 3 days, and had been spending like @@ my salary just left 1/4. OMG~ how to survive till end of the month?! Tsk tsk tsk~ I am so dead.

No comments: