Monday, November 17, 2008

.: Ole-ole Bali @ Sunway Pyramid :.

After looking stupidly at the sign board, having no idea of what to eat and was rushing time... end up having our SUPER LATE lunch at here.. Ole-ole Bali.

I like the design of the shop. I mean how they furnished it. Looks nice.

Grilled salmon. [whatever.. I cant remember] RM26?! *think so*

And.. dont know whats this... fried chicken something. Hahaha..
Blame CH~! He didn't keep the receipt for me :p
Anyway.. in summary, this place is just same as Bumbu Bali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong. The menu, foods, even the plates they use. The differences is.. the price here is RM10 more expensive @@ ... taste wise... still ok compare to Bumbu Bali. [ I am not that sure.. for me, it makes no differences except the fries here dont have too many MSG. Lol ]

If you wana try Bali foods, I would suggest Bumbu Bali compare to here :p

No comments: