Tuesday, November 11, 2008

.: 21st Century Cafe @ Mewah Club @ Kajang :.

Last Sunday nite.. went dinner with my sweetheart.
Hehe.. so siao that two gals go dinner tgthr but keep remind each other to wear nicely. Lol.. but in the end, I just simply wear, but she wear so nice pulak @@
Thr we are.. to a romantic candlelight dinner. Hahaha..

21st Century Restaurant, located at Mewah Club, Kajang.
The view from here. Not so nice bcoz it is not that high hill.
Before the sky turn dark.

And after the sky turn dark :)
And.. enjoying the nite scenery with foods!

Honey roasted chicken .. RM13.80 [something like that. I couldn't remember the name d, coz we too happily 38]

And my... chicken .. with..

Cheese steamboat RM15.80..
Taste wise is normal only la..
But the pricing still ok and sometime it is nice to eat at a place like this. Yea.. I like coz I just love uphill and scenery :)
And what's more important is eat with who, doesn't it? And how far does I enjoy it, rite? I just love my life.. tho it is complicated! :)

1 comment:

Shironeko said...

that chicken set looks like some healthy kids meal lol