Saturday, November 29, 2008

.: Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid :.

Sushi again. Twice in a week neh... @@
But the other day at Sakae Sushi, didn't take any pics coz my camera is not with me. Hehe..

Let's see... How long had it been since you last ask me out? Our last date was at Tony Roma's... and that was almost 3 month ago. Eh.. or to be exact, our last date was on Sept during your bday at Jogoya.. well.. main point is.. it's been so long I didn't hang out with you d. And I am so glad we did it yesterday although I honestly tell you I am a bit disappointed.

Let's see what we had yesterday ^^
I forgotted the pricing and menu's as Mr Edwin fighting not to give me the receipt. Adui.. I sure let you treat me geh. Photobucket
So.. for the pricing of plates .. click here.

I love this. Coz I love crabs. But he hate it. Bleh..

He love this and I hate it. Bleh~

Again he love this and I hate it!

And again I love this and he hate it. @@

Finally something that we both love.
Ini 'dai siu ye' banyak 'ma fan' la @@

I dont know whats the name of this. But the price is RM8.80.
Feels that the portion is small ler. But I guess it's because the size of the bowl?! Coz after eat eat eat this, he said that he feel very full pulak.

This one also I forgot what's the name d. But the price is same RM8.80. And looks like the portion is large rite? Memang large pun. Half of it throw to him. Ngehehehe...
After dinner, there we are with Madagascar. Initially I feel kinda silly go to watch cartoon. But then this movie is not that bad after all. Full with moral stories. Haha... and he said that he feels less stress and more relax after laughing with this movie.. -.-!!! [exaggerating betul] Anyway.. thanks for the date. And I guess the next one will be like another trillion stars to go rite? Lol.

No comments: