Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NZ: Fergbaker & Fergburger

Fergbaker. Was also introduced by a friend to try out the doughnut.
Take away as breakfast while heading to Milford Sound.
There are a few types of doughnut. Not having any idea which to pick, I randomly chosen Boston Cream Doughnut. Guess I pick the right thing. Yums!
We also had Fergburger, just right next door for dinner.
A very famous burger and deemed must try when in Queenstown.
I picked the Fergburger.. which consist of beef with cheese. $10.50.
Urm.. not up to my expectation. Not juicy enough for me.
Perhaps I put too high expectations after reading all the reviews from the net.
He tried the Codfish Burger. $13.50.
Purely fish and it's not fillet. Yums!
The burger is as large as his palm.
He can finished the whole thing though but not me. I able to finish 3/4 only.

Worth a try.

No comments: