Wednesday, October 28, 2015

NZ Day 5: Arrowtown to Lake Wanaka

Continuing our journey from Queenstown to Lake Wanaka.
We stop by Arrowtown for a quick lunch.
Arrowtown is a quiet town with this one street of shops.
My fever is striking me and I started to feel so unwell. There's a pharmacy here. Bought Panadol. A box cost me NZD5. Oh.. should have brought it from home.
We stop by The Pub Company.
Thanks to the menu board which display mash potato as foods of the day.
Feeling so uncomfortable makes me feels like eating something soft.
I opt for Kids Meal. Sausage & Mash Potato. NZD10.
Hubby choose their menu of the day. The Pub Pie. NZD17.
At 2pm (NZD time), we were their last customer. They told us that they would just call it a day due to the very less number of customer on that day. And they can go for sunbathing too as the weather of the day is quite good.
Wao~ I was amaze. How relax Kiwi is. Less customer - call it a day and go for sunbathing! Envy!
Continuing our journey from Arrowtown to Lake Wanaka, we stop by a look out point.
Meet a group of Malaysian and they are friendly enough to offer to help us take some pictures :)
We then pass by Cardrona and stop by the famous Cardrona Hotel.
FAQ.
Not long after that, we arrived Lake Wanaka. A peaceful town :)
Calm lake.
Our stay for the night is YHA Lake Wanaka. Room with private toilet and lake view. NZD87/night.
The view from the room is amazing.
But fever struck me and I didn't manage to fully enjoy it :(

No comments: