Saturday, October 10, 2015

New Zealand 11 Day 10 Night

One off the wishlist.
I'd been struggling to choose my honeymoon vacation; either Europe or New Zealand.
After doing the calculation, the cost is almost the same.
And finally I opt for New Zealand hoping for a relax trip :)

 Transit in Sydney. Sydney is an expensive city.
 Christchurch. Still with debris from the earthquake.
 Everyday is Salmon day in NZ.
 Luge ride.
 Queenstown from the top :)
 Stargazing.
 Wine cave.
 Calm lake. Reflections.
 Peaceful town.
 On top of the mountain.
 Blue pool.
 And back to the hectic Sydney city before back to KL.

Although I had been sick throughout the trip due to tiredness from the post-wedding and also from the cold weather in NZ; nevertheless, this is a very very nice and relax trip. Perhaps I should go back someday but not in winter. :)

No comments: