Wednesday, August 22, 2012

:: Ola Barbecue @ Solaris ::

I'd always love Korean BBQ. Don't ask me why. Don't ask me what's the difference from this restaurant and that restaurant too. It's all taste the same though. It's just that I love BBQ-ing the thinly slice meat and roll it with vegie and the side dishes and poof it in my mouth. XD 

This time, I bought a 50% discount voucher (RM25 for RM50 value) from Living Social. And here we are, at Ola Barbecue @ Solaris, Damansara.
Love the garden theme and the table that are not close to each other, giving more personal space.
We realized that every time we had Korean BBQ, we will skip the drinks part because they provide free empty water. This time, we want to splurge a little, so we ordered rice wine at RM30. First sip tasted OK to me, there after, I don't think I can accept it. Simply because I don't take alcoholic drinks :)

Ours!! Whole table fully filled   XD
We ordered Hunje and Pork (Smoked Duck and Pork) RM70 for 1-2 pax. Initially I was a bit disappointed that the portion is so little. The owner told us that this is a very healthy meal, because the meat had been smoked to remove all the fat and oil.
But actually in the end, the portion just fit well. Total bill comes up to RM110 (10% service charge). With the voucher, we paid RM60. Thus in actual, we paid RM85. With the rice wine, this price is normal for a Korean BBQ meal.

Ola Barbecue Restaurant 
J-01-12, SohoKL Solaris, 
Mont Kiara, Jalan Solaris, 50480 KL. 
Tel: 03-62114971

No comments: