Sunday, August 5, 2012

.: Ocean Seafood Restaurant @ Tj. Sepat :.


I came here once, one year + ago.That time I was so impressed that the price is so cheap (compare to what I can get in KL). So, for this trip, I planned and did come here again. But too bad, this time I'm disappointed.
Ocean Seafood Restaurant, that located just beside the 'Lover Bridge' in Tanjung Sepat.
View from where we sit.
Fried fish (edible bone) RM18. This is something new to me. Taste OK. Just like fried sotong.
Pan oyster with egg RM18. This is OK.


Salty Egg Crabs RM42. This is not tasty as I expected it to be. It doesn't taste like salty eggs at all. More to like normal egg + salt. Disappointness..

This time, the price shocked me. It doesn't sound cheap to me anymore, as I can get this price in KL as well. The taste of the foods doesn't impress me much as well. Perhaps we ordered the wrong combination of foods.

No comments: