Wednesday, September 15, 2010

::Tomato Nasi Kandar @ Pantai Cenang, Langkawi::

I'd always have that sense of Langkawi is an expensive place to go for local holidays. Which I guess is not so wrong after all. Trying to minimize our budget to maximize our trips, I'd do some survey of restaurants with nice and cheap foods and this is one of it.
Restoran Nasi Kandar Tomato. Yep. Just a normal typical mamak restaurant. Pricing is same as KL's mamak. Which means affordable. Taste wise is not bad too. During Ramadhan month, it only opens at night - make sense isn't it? And this place is located by walking distance from our motel - Pantai Cenang.
Teh Tarik Ais and Teh Halia. *I already forgotted the price of all the foods we savour on as it was quite some time ago already. But be assured that it is still around RM1.50 each - I mean this tea*
Nasi Beryani Ayam Masak Merah. Nice :)
Nasi Goreng Cina + Ayam Goreng. The fried chicken is nice.. the fried rice is kinda oily to me. But take no offence, I always find mamak's foods oily. Hehe..

p/s : for a budget foods to go, this can be a choice :)


No comments: