Thursday, September 16, 2010

::Lan Kwai Fong @ Pantai Cenang, Langkawi::

We initially wanted to have our first day lunch here, but to no avail, the foods is sold out. Wondering what so special with this place as so many people flocks in, we decided to give it a try for dinner on second day.

It is located right in front of UnderWater World at Pantai Cenang.

Ice Lemon Tea and Honey Milk

The set meal of RM13+ (if I'm not mistaken), Prawn fried rice, which comes with a soup, salad, ice lemon tea and dessert. My translation in my own opinion - a pathetic one piece of shrimp on a normal fried rice, with an empty bowl of soup which strongly taste of pepper, that I suspected this soup is use to cook the 'salad' as both the overboiled salad and the empty soup taste the same, and a piece of muffin that makes me happy because my muffin looks better than it. =)
Mee-I-Forgot-The-Name. The same broth. Yes.
And the chicken chop, fish fillet and sausage that comes in a set with the mee.
"Impressive" size of it. At first I thought this may be a great deal. With the price of below RM20, a bowl of mee comes with so many side dishes. *Shake head disappointingly*

p/s : my tastebuds transmits that this doesn't taste good and my tummy growls that it's not worth. But what can you say for this pricing of foods at a tourist hotspot like Langkawi, isn't it? IDK. And I finally understood that the flocks of people is same as us, due to the big banner claiming cheap foods. The power of advertisement :)

No comments: