Thursday, September 16, 2010

::The Loaf @ Harbour Park Langkawi::

This is in my list to try. The Loaf. Open by our own Tun Dr Mahathir.

Read from reviews saying that this is a high end restaurant. But I still want to try. Hehe..

The interior. Nice ambience with nice Harbour Park view outside. View? Ships. *I don't think we call those as ships* Spending moments here suddenly make me feel rich. LOL.
We were handed with menu when we arrive. I browse through looking for pastries, cakes, breads but I couldn't find one. At that moment, I thought I was on the wrong place nor review the wrong foodblogs of others. @@ Anyhow... we just proceed to place our order from the menu.
And right after that only I notice the breads, pastries, cakes were on the shelves at one corner. :(
But no regrets :)
Earl Grey. Very nice with brown sugar :)
I always had a fond with english teas. :)
Salmon pasta RM38+ (I think so)
Tasted very very very very nice! 2 thumbs up~ :)
Thus far, this is the best pasta we ever tried.

Spagetthi Bolognese RM28+
Despite the very heavy taste of beef, but yes, it is very generous with the meats and taste very nice as well. Still Salmon pasta is nicer.. Hehe.. Because it is special!
p/s : definitely will come back for more.. perhaps the KL branch. I wonder does they have the same menu :)

No comments: