Saturday, September 18, 2010

::Food Foundry @ Happy Mansion PJ::

Wondering what to have and where to go for the besties birthday, again as usual, clicking around foodblogs and eventually I came into a blog introducing this place. What attracted me was the mille crepe as the coliq just talk about the recipe to me. So after receiving confirmation from the besties, I decided to have their birthday dinner here. :)
It's really located at neighbourhood. A very unexpected place that I don't think we can find without a GPS. It's in an housing area - a shop below the flats. Three of us arrived at the same time (You know, from the first day I know the both of you, the both of you has always be punctual - very punctual .. stress! Haha..) and we wonder are we on the right place as it doesn't look like those in pictures and the location is quite weird. Anyhow .. yes, we are on the right place! :)
The Ice Lemon and Peach Tea. RM3/each.
Foundry Caesar Salad RM12
Chicken Cordon Bleu RM17

Food Foundry Chicken Chop RM16
Aglio Olio Prawns Spagetthi RM18

Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce Spagetthi RM17

Pan Fried Dory Cream Sauce RM15

Chocolate Mille Crepe RM9

Strawberry Mille Crepe RM9
Vanilla Mille Crepe RM9
Almond Tiramisu RM11


The three of us :) Besties forever!~

p/s : comment on the foods - for me it is just normal. Well .. but for the price of below RM20, you can't put too high expectation don't you? While for the cakes .. I prefer the tiramisu more. Hehe.. the mille crepe too is not as what I expected. Smooth and melt on the tongue. Hrmm.. my tongue couldn't melt it =.=lll I guess the cake is not cold enough as we I took so long time taking pictures of the cakes.



Food Foundry
BG-8, Happy Mansion
Jalan 17/13
Petaling Jaya
GPS: 3.123520, 101.634870
Tel No: 03 - 7955 3885
(Open from 10.30 am to 9 pm from Mondays to Fridays, Open from 9 am to 11pm on Saturdays and Sundays.)

No comments: