Friday, January 29, 2010

My Savoury

Venue : San Francisco Pizza @ Bandar Baru Bangi
[can't eat the pizza at San Francisco, eat at Bangi also ok lar *hints hints :P*]
This is a sad case. I/We don't plan/want to have this but to have Japanese meal at Bangi. Too bad, can't find the place. Argh!!~ Pai seh. I'm sorry for not found the way. *perhaps I should get a GPS (T.T)*


Fresh Orange Juice. Nice. :)
Lipton again. Ish .. I still love Twinnings!
Spagetthi! It's been century since I last made one.
Hrmm.. someday maybe.

Nice! RM13.90?! Can't remember.

Pizza. RM18.90.
It's half price on the day we have it due to promotion.
Couldn't say I like it.

Venue : 96 degree cafe @ Bandar Puteri Puchong
Another disappointment! I/We wanted to have korean BBQ de, but due to the place is not suitable for discussion *yeah.. having discussion-dinner* , with smokes and can't online, we end up in cafe instead :(


Salt Egg Fried Rice Set RM12.90. Nice! ^^

Fish Fillet Rice RM10.90. I think so.
The discussion isn't a very fruitful one either. Ciss.. if I know earlier, I should have 'insist' to have Korean BBQ.


Venue : Restaurant Chan Yew Kee @ Seri Kembangan.
Crabs!!~ Ya ya.. I know. I'd been here for so many time. But can't resist the nice and fresh and not too expensive crabs here! :)) *beam*

Fried Singapore Mee Hon.

This time Marmite Crab. Dont want to be too loyal to Sweet and Sour Crab.
RM34/kg. Damnnnn niceeee :)))


Venue : Ho Boh Rui Cha @ Bandar Puteri Puchong
Although I belong to Hakka group, but this is really my first time to try Rui Cha. As .. I don't like vegie! Urmm .. can't say I like it. LOL.
It's tasteless = =lll
Guess it's written on my face that I doesn't favour it, the boss come over and ask 'leng lui, you want more soup?' :P
No thanks .. the soup is tasteless as well. I only taste GREENS!


The coliq teach me how to eat. Hehe ..

Ok. End of this week savoury. Happy weekend everyone.
Hitting the malls tomorrow for CNY shopping!!~ Whee!!~ :)

No comments: