Friday, June 5, 2009

:: Tony Roma's @ Pavillion ::

A meet up 'gathering' for LayKeng de Honey ^^
Choosen here to accomodate Eva's lunch break.

I wish.. to gain a lil more weight. And I mean 'LIL.

The girls.. Eva, LayKeng, LiXin =)

We choosen set lunch that is dirty cheap!
Hmm.. I felt that it is rare you can get set lunch of RM16.90++ in Pavillion, what's more in Tony Roma's. Lol.. Perhaps I am wrong, as there is a lot of lunch set promotion popping out in this bad economy.

Beef Onion soup...!~

Very nice with generous of meats inside!~
Nice.. far from what I expect.

Potato Soup.
Ok. I don't like. Too thick like baby's nestum.

Grilled Chicken Chop.

Grilled Chicken breast.
Ops.. I dont remember the name of the foods. Lol..
Just remember it's the cheapest among all. RM16.90 + 15% tax.

2 comments:

dodo really hungry said...

stop yelling that cheap cheap cheap = =
anyway, too bad we were too full and didn't finish it. I love the beef onion soup!

**Pei Yin** said...

heh heh.. it is cheap r! yup.. the soup nice! ^^