Sunday, June 7, 2009

:: Palate Pallete @ Jalan Mesui ::

I get to know this place from a foodblog.
Was impressed so I convey the msg to my coliq and she went.
And she say the place quite interesting.







Ok. Can I say it is quite a normal but not too normal?
Hmm.. The theme is unique I guess. Very artistric with drawings on wall. And if you notice, the chairs are mix, in which we assume it is all kinda like second hand furniture being put together and decor as an eatery place. Creative right?
But I must give 2 thumbs up to one of the waiter there. Dont know his name but he is very friendly and helpful ^^

PassionFruit Tea RM7

Morning Breakfast RM7.
Seriously I do think it is over-charge for a cup of tea.

The cube sugar.
Ahahaha.. I love this. Unique ^^

Apple Mint Juice RM11
Very heavy taste of mint according to HM.
Refreshing I guess.

The complimentary sesame seed bun with cute garlic butter.
According to HM and Eva.. and they give a theme for it.. it taste nicer with each bite =.=
Gosh.. I am too full to taste this. Regret. I should've steal it in my bag.

Fish and Chips RM19
Unique rite?
That sticks consists of potato, yam and sweet potato.
And on the plates is chips.
And dory fish. Nice.

Chicken Bolognese RM23.
I actually wondered since long ago, why does spagetthi and its siblings will cost so expensive. Hmm.. this bowl of thing is so so so big portion. You can share it for 2 ppl actually.

Chicken Lasagna RM18. Dont underestimate the small size. Quite filling actually. Bcoz of the cheese.

Us. Didnt meet up with Hui Ming since convo last year. Almost a year lo!

No comments: