Friday, June 5, 2009

:: Kikyo Japanese @ Bandar Puteri Puchong [again] ::

Guess I am still in vacation mood on the first day of my work.
Requested that I don't wana have simple foods.
But neither Western's. Wanted Korean's but had had it last week.
So.. Japanese lo.. Coz I felt like eating California Roll. LOL.

The promotion's RM2.
No idea why but I like their California Roll. *Oh.. 2nd time here*
Crunchy seaweed with fresh taste of crab sticks and cabbage.
*is the greenies called cabbage?*

We took the RM18 set lunch.
This bento is mine.
Can choose 2 main dish and I choose Salmon teriyaki *the teriyai sauce really yummies* and mix tempura.
*2 thumbs up*

And YW choose fried dumpling and softshell crabs.
First time I try softshell crabs *ok.. I am so out*
*2 thumbs up with a wide grin*


Bento comes with garlic rice and miso soup.
Gosh.. so full! And satisfy ^^

2 comments:

dodo loves fish said...

i definitely love the salmon set...

**Pei Yin** said...

yup. i kinda eat salmon coz of your influence. now i love soft shell crabs as well ^^