Friday, June 26, 2009

:: Oriental Station Cafe @ Bandar Puteri Puchong [again]::

Originally our plan was to head over the RM2 vegie foods restaurant *cutting cost* .. but ends up to the one beside it. LOL!!~

They cheated me on this damn milk tea! Damn it!
It supposed to cost only RM1 bcoz I ordered set lunch but they charged me RM2.60. And great.. i didnt check the receipt before paying, only to realise it when we left.

Hot rose tea RM3.90
I felt like drinking water from potpourri. =.='''

Special seafood fried rice. RM13.50
As expected just like Sek Hou. Plain.

Stir Fried Chicken Chop Spagetthi RM7.90
Just like chinese version of mee goreng mamak. Where's the chicken chop?? Got cheated! I only saw chicken chunks.
Prevoiusly we felt that this place is not too bad. But now we agreed mutually that this place is too bad. Never anymore.

No comments: