Sunday, March 22, 2009

:: Wan Chai HK @ Kajang ::

I wana have satay celup!!!!
But end up here. Sigh!~
A newbies in Kajang town.. which doesn't attracted me pun since it is open. Although it is well renovated and decorated compare to the others shop in Kajang, but just because I don't really favour 'HK style foods', it never attracted me.
Why I don't like? Bcoz you can get cheaper price of same foods from the stalls nearby.

We ordered the promotion drinks with price RM1.50 each.
A list with a few choices but none really attracted me.
Kelly said the HK tea is nice. For me, it is kinda tasteless.

Hotplate Yee Mee with shredded chicken. RM5
Very very salty =.='''

Fried Loh Shu Fun RM5
Looks oily to me but Stella said it is ok.

Shredded chicken curry with white rice RM5.
Kelly say taste nice. I got no comment.
Guess I am too picky in my foods :p

Wan Chai HK Restaurant
8, Tingkat Bawah, Jalan S10/1
Jalan Bukit, 43000, Kajang, Selangor

2 comments:

dislike loshufan dodo said...

I've stayed up too late and now very hungry. so the chicken rice looks very tempting to me.
oh and... loh shu fan is evil!!!

**Pei Yin** said...

why loh shu fan evil???