Saturday, March 7, 2009

:: Restoran Rathaa Curry House @ Bandar Puteri Puchong ::

YW was looking for murtabak for the past 2-3 weeks *influenced/addicted? by the one I intro back in Shah Alam :p* ... but to no avail, we always end up into the wrong restaurant.
And this is for the 3rd time! Lol..

See the menu? They do have murtabak but only for morning session. During lunch time, everyone have banana leaf.
When the waiter told us this we are like =.= should we leave? But since we never try banana leaf rice, why not just give it a try. *though I am so doubtful whether it will hurt my tummy and throat or not since my fever is not 100% heal yet*

YW's with fish curry.

Mine with.. er.. whatever is that :p
This basic item cost RM4.50.
==''' I know it's a normal price but due to very tight budget for lunch this month, it's a bit out of my budget d la.
The 4 item they give, I don't think I even touch it. *nah, I taste one bite* . Damn spicy (T.T) .. but I do finish up the lady finger coz I love lady finger :p

And the side dishes..
Curry mutton RM5 and curry chicken RM4.50
Very heavy taste of herbs and spices but it is nice *thumbs up*

Restoran Rathaa Curry House
28, Jalan Puteri 5/1,47100.
Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor

No comments: