Tuesday, March 24, 2009

:: Caff Italian Fusion @ Bandar Puteri Puchong ::

Saw review about this place several times and thought to stop by during lunch time but yet have that chance *due to consideration of our time and budget limit*
Finally that day drag 'dai siu ye' here :p *and I saw they have this 'Ho Chak' sticker on the door, which mean it had been promoted by 8tv before! [but then.. so what?]*
And we had the set lunch pricing RM14.90+ that comes with a dish of pizza/pasta and ice lemon/peach tea.

The very thin and crispy crust Turkey Ham pizza.
I wouldn't say it is not nice. But not too generous with the toppings. Not filling enough. Feels like just an appetizer. But don't expect too much for this price, right? *though I couldn't agree too much with this statement :p but somehow it depends on the level and class and types of restaurants, doesn't it? Hmm...* [forgive me.. due to tight budget I need to do consideration and pro's and con's for things I wana spend on :p ..craps.. ]

The dono what.. if not mistaken it is.. marina shrimp fecuttine :p
No further comment.. as.. er.. well.. ask me in person ^^
Caff Italian Fusion @ Bandar Puteri Puchong
No 44, Jalan Puteri 2/2,Bandar Puteri Puchong.
03-8061 5606

3 comments:

stingy dodo said...

expansive!

**Pei Yin** said...

but its edwin's treat! thanks lots edwin!.. hehehe..

**Pei Yin** said...

super expensive :s