Wednesday, March 4, 2009

:: U-Village @ Sg Wang ::

Random post.
More interested with editing pics nowdays :p

Honey with ginger RM3.90 *so 'fresh'*

Fresh Carrot Milk RM5.50

Seafood & Beancurd rice RM13.90
*I thought what XO seafood !#!$%^&*? .. why diff name in the receipt? Or is it same thingy? Whatever* *one of the contributer to my sore throat =='''*

Spaghetti with Chicken chop RM10.90

Fried rice in french style RM8.90
*freaking a lot for me >.< *


Hey.. when I look at the receipt now, I realise I ordered the most expensive stuffs compare to you two eh. Not fair! Thought I told you all to stop me from spending? All is beruk's fault =.=

U-Village Restaurant Sdn Bhd
LB-R1 Sungei Wang Plaza
50250 Kuala Lumpur

2 comments:

@lvin said...

eh pls , who fault...

**Pei Yin** said...

beruk! are you the beruk? you wana admit it? lol..