Thursday, May 30, 2013

Krabi Day 3: Tiger Cave and Krabi Night Market

After came back from a tiring kayak session, we prepare ourselves for our evening session which includes tiger cave and night market. The tour package was booked from our resort and cost us THB1200. Driver come and pick us up from the resort by minivan, shared with 2 other couples.
In the end, I think it's more worth if you just take the tuk tuk to tiger cave and night market. Tuk tuk cost THB500 and if you are lucky enough, you might be able to share with others and save on the cost! But of course tuk tuk might not be too comfortable compare to minivan. Depends on what you want. But if I am to come here again, I would definitely choose to have tuk tuk. Tuk tuk can be take anywhere along Aonang street.
We didn't took the 1237 steps up the hill because I don't think my leg can take it. We took about 200 steps and my leg is already shaking, so we have to give up the climb :(

The stairs.. no~~~~
So we just hang around and take pictures of the temples. And after 1 hour, it's time for night market! :)


At first, we was so excited because there are so many foods to try. But because we were given 3 hour for the walk, eventually we felt tired and bored already. And we spent quite a lot of monies sampling the foods.

My first try on mango sticky rice. Don't likey.
Pad Thai. Don't likey too. But I tried a nice version in Phuket.
At the night market, there is an area for us to sit and enjoy our foods. I like this type of concept.

And with this night market, it marks the end of our 4 day 3 night Krabi trip. On the fourth day, we spent walking around Aonang and have massage before depart back to reality. All in all, although it is tiring and the weather is so hot, it is still a memorable and enjoyable trip. My goal of staying in a chalet-like-resort, kayak and elephant ride were achieved! *happy* :)

No comments: