Sunday, May 12, 2013

Krabi Day 3: Kayak, Elephant Trekking

Day 2. Our receptionist help us to book the Kayak and Elephant Trekking tour which cost us THB3200/ 2pax. During our stroll around Aonang town, we saw some tour agency offer a cheaper price than this, which saddened me awhile before I assure myself it is more safe to buy it from the resort it self. Talking about self-assurance.
This is our breakfast for day 2. We choose pancake, expecting it to be such as sell by the roadside or night market. Which again turns out to be disappointment. I'd expose to muesli + yogurt for my first time, which nowadays become my breakfast routine.
Our tour agent pick us up from our resort at 10am and we gather at the kayak center here. You'll never paddle alone!  :)

Then a 2 minute walk to the sea side.
The kayaks.
Our first stop for rest and fruits break. It's very very tiring!!


When you feel too tired from the paddling, you won't have such a mood to enjoy the scenery already. And you wish you can back to the port soonest possible.
Our lunch break before heading to elephant riding. This fried rice is delicious!
Our next stop is elephant camp.
Elephant riding is not as fun as I'd imagine. It's bumpy and height-scary and very very sunny hot!! That I could faint. Please bring umbrella/ cap!

After the 30 minute elephant ride, we were send back to our resort for a quick bath before proceed to our second tour - tiger cave and krabi night market.

No comments: