Sunday, May 12, 2013

Krabi Day 2: 4 Island Tour

We choose to have our complimentary 4 island tour on Day 2. 4 island tour includes Koh Kai, Koh Poda, Ta-Lay Wek, Koh Tab & Phra Nang. The appointed agent come to pick us up at local time 10am (Malaysia time 11am), which means that we still get to sleep longer :)

Breakfast are serve in front of room daily. However, to my disappointment, there is not much of variety to be choose from and the taste is not that good as well.



Here, the boat stop and we can choose to jump in the sea for a swim. But I choose not to. Hehe..
Chicken Island.. It looks more like a camel to me.
Lunch provided by our tour agent. Surprisingly it tasted good  :)

At this moment, I can't wait to head back to our resort because it is so sunny that it makes me feel dizzy. That is why I prefer vacation by the mountain rather than the sea.
After the tiring one day 4 island tour, we had a stroll along the beach and head for our dinner at Wang Sai Seafood. I totally forgotten about taking pictures because we shared our table with an elderly couple from Europe and we were too busy chit-chatting with them. Nevertheless, the dining experience in Wang Sai Seafood doesn't turn out as good as I expected. The price is similar to what we have in KL and the taste doesn't really impress us.

No comments: