Monday, July 31, 2017

Bangkok Day 3: After You & Chocolate Ville

On Day 3, we went for shopping~
After tired of walking around, we stop by After You cafe which was so famous.
But it's weird that the patrons were so few.
We ordered the Shibuya Toast.
Hrmm.. I don't really like it. But he said that it tasted good though.

We then take Uber to Chocolate Ville.
Remember to do booking at their FB before you go there.
We were seated at the bridge with this view.
As usual. Beer and Orange Juice :)
Asparagus ~
Fried rice with  pork. Em.. not nice. The portion is big too.
Pan Seared tuna with soba.. something like that. Couldn't remember. But couldn't beat the taste that we had in Singapore.
I intend to order fish cake. But they ran out of stock!
So I have the prawn balls instead. Too much for me and tasted not good for me.
The view of the location we were seated.
Overall, the foods were so-so only. Prices were OK.
It's just a place for photos. Can visit one time but I won't come for second time.

No comments: