Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bangkok Day 2: Chatuchak & Asiatique

Both my favorite place in Bangkok.
On day 2, we spent the first half of the day in Chatuchak and the second half in Asiatique.

After a tiring walk inside Chatuchak, we came across this cafe in Soi 2.
I'd forgotten the name though.
Roselle juice.
Pad thai. This is good!
Rice with basil pork. OK. Not bad.

At Asiatique, after walk around, we finally decided to go back to Happy Fish.
The place we went 2 years ago.
Seems like nothing had change.
Beer and juice.
I choose to eat pork ribs. The meat was too much for me.
After having few bites, I started to feel full and lost my appetite.
The healthy him opt for Grilled Sea Bass with green curry sauce.
This is OK.
However, for this visit, we lost that 'óhm' and felt that it is not as good as the first time we were here.

No comments: