Saturday, October 7, 2017

Chong Kok Kopitiam @ Klang

A good Sunday morning for me is to have big breakfast (Malaysian Style) together with good friends which will only happen once in a blue moon.

This time, we choose to have the breakfast at Chong Kok Kopitiam, Klang.
It's my second time here and the crowd never ends. Crowded by Malay, Chinese and Indians, this shops really give the One Malaysia feel :)  
Nasi lemak from the stall with long queue. RM12 for both above.
I don't really fancy this type of nasi lemak, as I find it too 'wet' for my liking.
So I go for the small packet nasi lemak. RM1.50.
Tauhu sumbat.
Fried mee hon. Not to my liking as well. It only taste of black pepper.
Half boiled egg that hubby like so much from this shop.
He claimed that the half boiled egg from this shop is very good in texture and taste.
And of course the star of the shop .. coffee.
A must try if you are here :)

No comments: