Sunday, December 2, 2012

Amante Nail Spa & Body Care

I realized the power of information sharing and it's influence to the people who read it. Even when I intend to go somewhere or purchase something, I will also check the review from others before making my decision. Today, I would like to share my experience of having my very first Nail Tek Spa Pedicure at Amante Nail Spa & Body Care, Kepong outlet.

Never tried manicure and pedicure before, I purchase the deal from living social, after reading review from others of how awesome it was, only to realize they are the invited bloggers. Anyway, what annoyed me most was not really that treatment, it's the staff who keep pushing me to sign up package with them. The moment I step in to redeem my voucher, they insisted me to have manicure as well. I keep on rejecting, commenting I am running out of time. But this does not stop them. They keep on pushing, saying they will offer 50% discount for the treatment. Somehow, feeling annoyed, I insist that I don't have time.

Giving up, they lead me to choose the colors I want and then to the treatment area. Thinking that, this is it, finally can relax and enjoy my pedicure; was so wrong. Even the foreigner staff that doing the pedicure spa for me start to insist me to have manicure as well. Then come another lady bringing a set of nail art and start promoting, insisting me to have those nail art, price starts from RM5/ nail. Noticing I'm not giving any response, she starts to promote on the products they have. I feel headache and dizzy being push like this. Relaxing moment?! Forget it. Halfway of the spa, I really feel like running away already. All I can do is just present that stupid smile on my face and shaking my head to indicates NO.

One customer were lead to the lounge, and from the treatment room, I heard how the staff being pushy insist her to sign up a package with them. I was doomed. I knew it, I couldn't run away. So I called my bf to come over to help me to get out of that hell. After putting on the colors, I was lead to the lounge too. And they start to insist me to sign the package. I said I would want to consider first, and they insist no consideration, just sign it today. With that look ''you don't sign, you don't leave". I have to bear listen to them and continues putting up that stupid smile until my bf come drag me away. Sigh..

Regarding the treatment, the cleaning, scrubbing, trimming, removing cuticles, buffing was there, as claimed by the invited bloggers. Very basic. The so called sauna .. I don't feel any warm.. are you sure that's sauna? Massage .. no.. no any massage. No.. no lavender oil. After the whole process completed, it's only 45minute and not 1 hour 45minute as claimed by the voucher. Awesomeness? No not any awesomeness felt. I'm sad that my first pedicure end up with an experience like this. I don't think I will ever go for pedicure anymore. Or maybe not with this branch anymore. This is a very horrible experience.

p/s: above was just based on my own experience. My friend do enjoy their service from Bangsar outlet. You have to try to know it.

No comments: