Sunday, December 2, 2012

4D4N Guangzhou Shenzhen

Year 2012. This year, our year end trip was to Guangzhou and Shenzhen for 4 day 4 night. We did not went to too many places as we break our legs (literally) doing shopping. Shopping at Guangzhou and Shenzhen was crazy! The shopping area was so so so so big; yeah.. although most of the shops repetitive. Here's a short summary of our trip.

Day 1: Arriving Guangzhou Baiyuan Airport - Take train to Shenzhen - Check in Home Inn Zhu Zi Lin - Windows of the World

Day 2: Check in Home Inn Luo Hu - Shopping at Luo Hu and Lao Jie

Day 3: Go back to Guangzhou - Check in Home Inn Changshou Lu - Shopping at Shang Xia Jiu Lu - River Cruise

Day 4: Canton TV Tower - Shopping at Beijing Lu - Shopping at Shang Xia Jiu Lu

I will write more details on each day activities later. This is a very very tiring trip. I think I'd walk the distance I need to walk for whole month. I'm not exaggerating when I said I walk until my leg is shaking.

No comments: