Saturday, April 30, 2011

::Hock Choon Kee @ Ulu Yam::

One fine day. Jalan Jalan Outting to Batu Caves and Ulu Yam.
Part 2 - after a heavy dim sum breakfast at Kepong, here we are climbing 272 steps up the Batu Caves. This is my first time here. Good experience.
After climbing the 272 steps of Batu Caves, here we are at Ulu Yam Lama for the so call famous Loh Mee. From homework done, they decided to go to the one I went last time, but I rejected the idea as I don't feel it is nice at all. So we go for option 2 - Hock Choon Kee Restaurant.
Fish Cake. Okie. The previous restaurant's is nicer as it is more 'toink toink' compare to this.
The famous Loh Mee. Which disappoint all of us! I think this taste better than the previous but I still think the one I had in KL taste better! Perhaps .. Ulu Yam's Loh Mee doesn't suit our tastebuds.
Glass Vermicilli. Same dissapointing.

We ordered one more Hokkien Mee but no picture available here. Total bill come up to RM54 which we mutually agreed it is expensive. The waiting time disappointed us as well. 2 hour+ for 4 dishes to be serve. Feels like growing fungus waiting for the dishes to be serve one after another. And it is just only noodles! @@
Kitchen doesn't look good. Lost my appetite after 'borrowing' the toilet which located in the kitchen and have a glance at the kitchen. Ok. I couldn't expect much from a village eatery. But but but .. I better stop mumbling. Bye.

No comments: