Saturday, April 16, 2011

::Fong Lye Taiwan @ Gardens MV::

Been here for the second time =)
I'm kinda fond of chinese cuisine which comes in a set, a small set consists of soup, vegie and a main course of fish/ chicken/ pork.
It gives me that homey feel =)

And here we are, at Fong Lye Taiwan restaurant for our lunch.
With our sets!~ All sets price starts from RM18.90
My tomato egg fish sets RM19.80 Tomato egg fish. Not to my likey.
Fried Pork set RM19.80. Not to my likey too. Too dry d. Steam fish set RM19.80. I likey this much! Hehe..

Overall the foods is so-so only for me. Dont like the service here. I know the queue is long, but don't like the way the waiter just keep pushing us to leave after we finish our meal. This makes us can't spend a long time sitting here chit-chatting. Okay, I know this is not the place for long sit chit chat, but for express lunch .. but still I prefer eat comfortably.

No comments: