Wednesday, February 2, 2011

::Sushi Bar Tempura @ Kuta, Bali::

And our first dinner/ meal in Bali.
After fighting through rain and wind, we finally make it here~
Around Kuta, you can find variety of foods, from Chinese to Western to Japanese etc.
We opt for this Japanese restaurant which too serve Balinese foods, for the environment and appropriate price.
Like the cozy feel~

Menu. Saw it?
They crave for isotonic drink (Rp15k) cause of tiredness.
Eww.. taste weird to me.
I prefer juices! Sweet and cold!~
Watermelon juice Rp15k.
Nasi Goreng Jawa Rp19k .. normal only.
Ayam Penyet Rp14k.
I like Malaysian chicken more. Bali chicken is so small in size and I think this is overcook as its too chewy @@
Lele Penyet Rp12.5k
I don't like this fish.
Sushi Bar Tempura
Jalan Kartika Plaza Pertokoan
Kuta Centre Blok A3. No1-2 Kuta-Bali

No comments: