Tuesday, February 1, 2011

::Lala Chong Seafood @ Ara Damansara::

The first loh sang for this year ^^


Grilled lamb with mint sauce. Nice! Had always like this ^^

Satay. Believe me. After a taste of satay in Bali.. you wouldn't think the satay here is anything anymore - to date of what I had had.

Lala! I like the way lala is cook in this way too. But this one just feel quite spicy to me. Sorry, my level of spicy acceptance is similar to those of baby's tastebud.

Salted egg crabs! I used to love crabs until that one fine day when I suddenly lost interest on crabs already - I don't mean this day when I'm at lala chong ya. This taste not bad actually.

Tuna paku-pakis. Special one! Should try make this at home. Hee..

Loh Sang! The very first one for 2011. I'm fond of tossing it but not really fond of eating it.

The coliqs =)

No comments: